Access Transport Removal Company
If you are looking for a removal company then look no further! Access Transport, have been moving clients in your area for many years. We can take care of all your moving requirements.
Our removal company covers Middlesex, South London and Surrey including Sutton, Epsom, Redhill, Kingston and Twickenham. We also cater for Mainland UK & overseas removals. We can assist with packing, packing materials, unpacking and storage.
You can contact our removal company six days a week.
Freephone: 0800 542 3459 or Call 020 8394 0044
You only need to call us or use our contact form to request a free site survey. We can assist you whether you are moving from Sutton, Twickenham, Kingston, Epsom or surrounding areas, or if you are moving into these areas. Our removals service will need to survey your home first and collect the necessary details to provide you with an accurate quotation.
Our surveys are generally under an hour long, we can provide you with a list of the materials you will need for your move including boxes and tape. We also can advise you on handling precious items, wrapping and care.
Packing Services Available
Get a Free No Obligation Quotation
Contact Access Transport Removals by Phone, Form, Email or Fax
Tips for Moving Home
6 weeks before move
- Confirm your moving date.
- Renting? Then let your landlord know the date.
- Check your home insurance policy – arrange cover for your new home.
- Book extra storage space if you might need it.
- Let the relevant utility companies know you’re moving.
- Have a good clear out, think charity shops, clearance companies or boot sales.
- If you need new furniture or flooring then get that arranged too!
- If you have children at school then make sure the necessary people have been informed of your forthcoming move.
2 weeks before move
- Start packing non-essential items and clothing into boxes.
- If your moving to a different area let your doctor, dentist and optician know.
- Arrange for your mail to be forwarded online or by visiting your post office.
- Let your milkman or newspaper deliveries know when you are moving.
- Arrange for someone to look after your children or pets on the day.
- Put a list together of friends and family that need to be informed.
- Arrange key collection for your new home from the estate agent.
- Notify the bank of any changes.